Wednesday 3 November 2010

Subconscious Drawing Part 2

Just a quick continuation from the last post...
Here is another piece from the subconscious drawing project,  I'm pretty sure I'm finished with it at this point.

Detail view
Detail view


Detail view
Detail view
This was done at the same time as the first piece in the last post, which means I was listening to the same music, which was: various sounds being played by my instructor, and then for the detail work David Bowie, Pink Floyd and Gábor Szabó.

I have also finished the piece pictured below which I started last week while listening to Coltrane's "Giant Steps" and using wine, water, tea, coffee, soy sauce and bleach. 

Detail view

Detail view
Detail view

Detail view
Detail view
I did the detail work using coloured pencil and was listening to a lot of Bright Eyes while doing so.


Letting Off the Happiness
LIFTED or the Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground
Four Winds [EP]
Cassadaga
I'm Wide Awake It's Morning
Fevers & Mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment