Thursday 17 February 2011

Self Portraits: Day 29

Today wound up being a very productive day, even though it didn't go as I had planned.  I was planning to spend the whole day in the computer lab working on my film, but unfortunately it was booked all day for a photography tutorial.  My head was full of ideas and I was really looking forward to working them out on the computer, but now I had to accept the fact that I wouldn't be doing that today.
Once I finally sat down at my workspace I started drawing...a lot.
Charcoal pencil and pastel on paper
Music - Morphine
Conte and pastel on paper
Music - Morphine
Pastel on paper
Music - Morphine
Conte, crumbled pastels and water on paper
Music - Morphine
Conte and pastel on paper
Music - Split Lip Rayfield
At this point in the day I was running very low on things to draw on.  Then I found this small bit of canvas.
Conte and pastel on canvas
Music - Split Lip Rayfield
After that I started drawing on the large piece of paper that is taped onto my table-top.
Conte and pastel on paper
Music - Split Lip Rayfield
Conte and pastel on paper
Music - Split Lip Rayfield
I finally decided it was time to buy some paper, so I went to the shop and bought some newsprint.
Pastel on newsprint
Music - Split Lip Rayfield
Pastel on newsprint
Music - Split Lip Rayfield
Pastel on newsprint
Music - Split Lip Rayfield
Pastel on newsprint
Music - Split Lip Rayfield

No comments:

Post a Comment